The information we collect about you
We collect and process the following information about you –
• Information you provide to us. You can provide us with information about you by communicating with us through letter, email, telephone or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, business details, address, email address, telephone and any other information you choose to provide.
• Information we collect about you. Currently, we collect no information about you through our website or social media. Should this change in the future we will amend this policy and advise you accordingly.
• Information we receive from other sources. Currently, we collect no information about you through other sources. Should this change in the future we will amend this policy and advise you accordingly.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you for the following purposes –
• Providing services to you. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services that you request from us.
• Marketing and advertising. We use your personal information to provide you with information about services that we think will interest you.
• Service improvements. We may use your personal information to tell you about changes to our services. The legal basis for processing your personal information in these ways is typically one of the following –
• Consent. You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at or in writing, addressed to the Office Manager, at Brick Architects, 22 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2XT.
• Performance of a contract. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract with you, or for us to take steps on your instruction prior to entering into a contract with you.
• Legitimate interests. It is within our legitimate interests to use your personal information for this purpose to provide and promote our services and to protect our business.
• Legal obligations. It may, on occasion, be necessary for us to process your personal information in order to comply with the law.
Sharing your personal information
We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who are providing services to us, or where necessary to provide a service you have requested. We may also share your personal information in order to obtain professional advice, or to comply with a legal obligation or a request from law enforcement or another regulatory body.
Storing your personal information
We will store your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. These periods will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by emailing us at or in writing, addressed to the Office Manager, at Brick Architects, 22 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2XT.
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine readable copy of your personal information. You can do this at any time by emailing us at or in writing, addressed to the Office Manager, at Brick Architects, 22 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2XT. We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. This means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
Links to other websites